Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent in our home this year. With my family party over with and Matt's not until next week, we had a "silent night" with just us and Grandma and Grandpa. We started with dinner and then had our little program: the girls doing their Symbols of Christmas talk and Isaac doing his talk on the white cloths in Jesus' life. Eli just hopped from adult to adult trying to be reverent. Not a chance with this one.
then the kids opened their christmas jammies and Oh joy!!! Matching Utes PJs!! just in time for the big game! they love them and getting them to the laudry has proven to be difficult. with a quick kiss the gramma and grandpa they were off to bed--too excited to sleep.

3 comments:

kim said...

Liz-I LOVE your hair color. Looks great.

Erin Brockbank Cox said...

Can I have some jammies??? Not to sure how half the household would feel, but they would get over it. I like to parade around in my UTE sweatshirt, and Nate (my oldest) likes to where his BY....you know what, one.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Brown hair and bangs? We could be twins! I like it. I also like the Ute pj's...did you make them?