Saturday, May 31, 2008

shower the people you love with love

my baby brother is going to be a dad. holy cow. i remember his birth!!! way too wierd. sunrise, sunset...right mom. this weekend we held a shower at our house for him, laney and grandchild #23. it was fun to get together with all the girls, even the little ones, to celebrate. laney had all the little helpers she needed to fetch her whatever she needed (when they weren't throwing things in the pond)


had to post this one of my mom. no hawes event is complete unless anne is fixing something for someone--in this case the zipper on lucy's pants.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow...what a fun party. Sorry to do this to you but you've been tagged...see my blog for rules....participate if so desired.

taylor and laney said...

thanks for the great party liz. and that pic of me and taylor isn't half bad. I may steal it off your blog. I don't have any pregnant pictures of me- I normally hate them.