Thursday, November 8, 2007

The new Megs

After asking for weeks, Mom finally granted Megan's wish and cut bangs. The reason all my children and husband have one haircut for boys and one for girls is because that's all Mom knows how to cut. Bangs have always been a little too complicated for my amateur self. This week for enrichment one of the sisters in our ward (who is the hairstylist for half of denver) taught a little class on haircutting. Megs begged me to ask her about bangs so i did and with a few of her tips under my belt, we gave it a shot. She couldn't be happier. I'm sure when Angela sees her on Sunday, she may have a few more tips. I hope she just doesn't look too close :) Also this week Megan found out she made the jump rope team at school. She wasn't even going to try out because she was nervous competing against all the older kids but she did great and has her first practice tonight. I'm so excited and proud of her. She's just so smart, talented, beautiful, athletic, and compassionate--just like her mother :)

3 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Good job Liz, her bangs look great!

taylor and laney said...

beautiful!

Heather said...

Megs,

Are those dangling earrings I see in addition to those beautiful bangs? I just wanted to let you know how stylish and cosmopolitan you look. Look out world, the next Heidi Klum!!